Mayer-Brown provided “Understanding the New Financial Reform Legislation.” To view the summary outline of the Dodd-Frank Act used in the seminar, please follow the link to view.
Mayer-Brown invites you to the The Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York on Monday July 12 for a comprehensive, full-day overview of the significant impact this historic legislation will have on US and global financial markets and other important topics:
You can Register to attend here
* Bank proprietary trading and private fund activities (“The Volcker Rule”)
* Bank regulation and structure, including capital requirements
* Securities markets and investors, including securitization
* The regulation of systemically significant companies
* The resolution scheme for leading financial firms
Location The Waldorf Astoria Hotel | 301 Park Ave | New York
CLE credit will be available. The program includes a lunch, closing cocktail reception and there is no charge to attend.
Register here to attend Mayer Brown all-day overview: