Monday, March 26, 2012
Company Description: A global Private Equity firm. Founded more than 30 years ago. Company Funds advised exceed $30 billion.
Position Responsibilities: The U.S. Compliance Officer or 'Associate' will report to the Global Head of Compliance based in London and will support the Chief Compliance Officer (CCO) based in New York. The U.S. Compliance Associate will have primary responsibility for performing the compliance monitoring work in accordance with the agreed program.
Additional responsibilities will include:
• Maintain regulatory records in the U.S.
• developing an understanding of business and application of SEC requirements to the business
• Act as the initial point of contact in the U.S. office for compliance related queries
• Monitor regulatory developments and contributing towards global compliance policies
• Provide ad hoc compliance advice to the U.S. office
• Assist the Global Head of Compliance with training for the US office
• Work as part of a global compliance team with colleagues based in London
• Monitor personal account trading against the restricted list and Code of Ethics
Experience and Requirements:
• Excellent academic record
• Must have experience employed in the Office of Compliance Inspections and Examinations, Investment Management or Trading and Markets at the S.E.C. Related in-house Hedge Fund or Private Equity experience will be considered.
• Must be able to work pro-actively and be a self-starter
• Must have strong written and communication skills
Please e-mail resume and brief cover letter to: Stuart@RosenthalRecruiting.com
Website has more information and ways to connect: http://www.RosenthalRecruiting.com
Thursday, March 15, 2012
Rosenthal Recruiting Named One of
Constant Contact’s 2011 All Stars
Rosenthal Recruiting recognized for achieving exemplary marketing results
MONTCLAIR, NJ — March 15, 2012 – THE ROSENTHAL CONSULTING GROUP LLC DBA Rosenthal Recruiting which places legal and financial services candidates has received the 2011 All Star Award from Constant Contact®, Inc., the trusted marketing advisor to more than half a million small organizations worldwide. Each year, a select group of Constant Contact customers are honored with the All Star Award for their exemplary marketing results. Rosenthal Recruiting’s results ranked among the top 10% of Constant Contact’s customer base.
Since inception, placements and clients of Rosenthal Recruiting include NYSE-listed corporations, investment banks, hedge funds, mutual funds, broker-dealers, AmLaw 100, 200 and boutique law firms, global-to-start-up broker-dealers, registered investment advisers and nationally recognized statistical rating organizations (aka ratings agencies).
Stuart Rosenthal, Managing Director of Rosenthal Recruiting, said: ‘We’re happy to be recognized by Constant Contact for achieving strong results. Constant Contact’s tools have helped us in the following specific ways to better manage customer/ candidate relationships and communication. This is important to me, and we are planning to leverage Constant Contact to develop these relationships in the year ahead.”
Constant Contact customers using any combination of the company’s Email Marketing, Event Marketing, and Online Survey tools are eligible for this award. Constant Contact looked at the following criteria to select this year’s All Stars:
• Frequency of campaigns, events, and surveys
• Open, bounce, and click-through rates
• Event registration rates
• Survey completion rates
• Use of social features and mailing list sign-up tools
“There is nothing we like more than to see our customers finding success. It’s the reason Constant Contact was founded, and it’s a thrill to see the fantastic results that our All Stars are achieving,” said Gail Goodman, CEO of Constant Contact. “This group is really leading the charge when it comes to delivering relevant, engaging content that drives real business results. We salute this year’s All Stars for their success, and are honored to have played a part in their achievements.”
ABOUT ROSENTHAL RECRUITING
Rosenthal Recruiting is a premier recruiting and search firm with a focus on the financial and legal services including Broker-Dealers, Investment Advisors, Hedge Funds and Asset Managers. We provide company centric Compliance, Legal, Internal Audit and Financial Accounting human resource services with an emphasis on both a skills and organizational fit.
About Constant Contact, Inc.
Constant Contact is revolutionizing the success formula for small organizations through affordable, easy-to-use Engagement MarketingTM tools that help create and grow customer relationships. More than half a million small businesses, nonprofits, and associations worldwide rely on Constant Contact to drive ongoing customer dialogs through email marketing, social media marketing, event marketing, and online surveys. All Constant Contact products come with unrivaled KnowHow, education, and free coaching with a personal touch, including award-winning customer support.
Constant Contact and the Constant Contact Logo are registered trademarks of Constant Contact, Inc. All Constant Contact product names and other brand names mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Constant Contact, Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.