Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Broke And Broker Welcomes Rosenthal Consulting Group


Please visit this link for Broker And Broker which is the announcement that "BrokeAndBroker Welcomes Rosenthal Consulting Group to its list of professional service providers."

You may prefer to read or click through the May 6 message which includes an AC/DC-Stones video and can be accessed here:

We wobbled and our knees buckled, but we're in the center of the ring for this next round. Bruised. Battered. But still here. Rock me baby! We're going to get through this. Go ahead, like I said: Rock me baby! I can take it.

Just imagine AC/DC and the Rolling Stones, together, on our side, playing the soundtrack of our lives

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Call Rosenthal Recruiting to Discuss your Hiring Needs and Career

    (973) 826-0537